Hillel gives students the chance to explore and celebrate their Jewish identity. Take a look around and learn more about the lasting impact Hillel can have on the life of your children.
- Hillel supports a pluralistic array of opportunities for your child to discover, explore and celebrate Jewish life.
- Hillel promotes Jewish cultural and educational experiences that are creative, engaging and energizing.
- Hillel supports social justice opportunities for your child that are proactive, educational and meaningful.
- Hillel nurtures your child's connection to the State of Israel.
- Hillel provides your child with a friendly, warm community with which to celebrate Shabbat and holidays.
HILLEL AT BINGHAMTON PARENTS' ASSOCIATION
Parents play a vital role in maintaining a strong and vibrant Jewish campus community, by joining our Parent's Association. All students of Parent Association members receive gift packages of your choice and a personal phone call from a Hillel staff member inviting them to upcoming programs.